3 days ago, door bell rang and to our surprise, CRABS ! 🦀🦀
Lots of it…. black pepper, chilli.
After finishing, I asked Jill if she know who sent it.
She thought I knew. ⁉️
I thought she knew. ⁉️
We found out later, it was from this couple.
Last year, we did a bus tour circling round shops, offices and residential properties from Bugis to Bukit Merah. 🚐🚍
Whilst planning the bus route, I always make it a point to include many different properties with different strategies to own like;
- super high chances of en-bloc in the next cycle,
- which freehold condo parents must buy for kids,
- which office to buy,
- which shops to buy,
- which property I did not buy and lost the chance to make S$500K because Jill saw me smiling at the lady tenants ☹
- which new launch, newly married couple must buy to build their first pot of gold,
- which resale condo can fetch over 6% rental yield with legal additions,
- where our students found and bought “newly completed condo in prime districts” at 25% BMV and rented out immediately at high price,
- and some properties that are die-die cannot buy, until 10 years later.
Last week, this mystery couple collected the keys to the new property (who say Marko do not invest in new launch ?) and send us crab meals.
They are so happy. So am I and Jill. They are already sitting on paper profits of few hundred thousands of $$. More high net worth people from overseas are going to buy these properties in the next few months. And they are paying higher price.
I am proud of them. Taking action and making money straight away.
Long time ago, Jill and I bought a new-launch property in D10, then came a Recession and we worked hard to pay the bank loans. It felt like “forced slavery”, not “forced savings”.
The condo this couple bought is so beautiful. Location is very very prime. The views from the balcony makes one appreciate the Creator of Universe.
And the price? Cheaper than Biddadari.
Rental? Definitely higher than Bidadari lah.
Dollar for dollar, your money works harder here. And that’s what we want.
And we want our dollars to work hard for us so we can buy back time to do things we always want.
I am so proud of them, this couple, not the crabs. They came to class, went on the bus tour. They decide fast. And their life changes for the better the moment they bought their first property.
Oh yeah, I am not a property agent. My partners also not property agents. We do not promote where to buy. We only tell you where we will buy and where we will avoid. No hard sell. No skewed data. No false promises. No up sell. Just pure sharing of info, knowledge, and life-experiences.
Investor, Practitioner and Full-Time Coach